No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
04/27/24 +7.6 Hours

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Diplomacy » » Hollow Kluth victory
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
 Author Hollow Kluth victory
JackSwift
Cadet
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2003-07-06 03:11   
Quote:

On 2003-07-06 03:03, Keyser Soze wrote:

Lastly - we don't fight the uggies - because we can't ever find them. We would LIKE to fight em - they just aren't in MV anymore. Therefore - we go where there are likely to be pilots to fly against....... ICC SPACE.

Take the hint guys, play dead and they'll go away!

I haven't been playing DS much anymore... it's just gotten too boring to play. I haven't left DS completely because of the quality of the community. Maybe I'm not playing because the enemy always has more numbers, maybe it's because dying isn't as much fun as it used to be... maybe it's because of all the imbalances that slowly ate away my tolerance and patience. See you on the beta servers.

\"Errare Human Est.\"

Email JackSwift
NightDragon
Cadet

Posted: 2003-07-06 03:19   
accutly thats not true, if icc play dead they lose all there planets

Ceridan
Cadet

Posted: 2003-07-06 08:10   
The faqs is that last evening I logged to get some sleep. Then this morning all of CD was red, why?, K'luth are using ALOT of exploit. Well currently 3, The CL2k wearing small ships, the ECM forts, and the Barak rotation. I just hope the next version is comming soon, then most of these exploit will be terminated.

Just to mention. 2 drainer are normaly no match for 3 hvy cruisers, but with cl2k on those drainers... they won.

stuck in Univercity limbo

Pope
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2003-07-06 08:21   
the truth is noone wants to fight uggies because some of them can use flux properly

Ragglock
Marshal
BIOnics Industry Syndicate

Posted: 2003-07-06 08:30   
fact the kluth fleets i flew in in cygnus and later cd was very ballanced fleets with dreds shiphone and gangilina class, crusiers clavate scaraps scales and in an amount that clearly over size the amount of destoyer class ships.

futher on my watch no one build ecm forts, do it the exactly the other way bost sensors and Defences and this was in the time i was online in cd and cygnus 14 hours, what they do when im not around well they actuly think the ecm forts help them when i know for a fact that it would help any enemy trying to capture back a planet not to be seen doing so.

there are other ships than dreds and stations you can use to capture planets with.

LOVE the smell of human flesh in the morning smells like MVictory

Goto the website of Ragglock
Darksworde
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2003-07-06 08:37   
Actually, I think alot of the kluth MV Active players are getting in some practise with other ship classes in preparation for the new patch. I think we will probably see alot more Kluth cruisers/Siphons after the patch.

Email Darksworde   Goto the website of Darksworde
Lark of Serenity
Grand Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2003-07-06 11:32   
if i do recall the day we capped sag hothha there was a river of tears running from the remaining kluth ships all the way to Sol. kindly dont talk to us about whining, cause when u actually lose, dear god u wake up neighbors 20 miles away.

and we had an alliance? news to me, i think its just u annoy just about everyone else, so we dont shoot eachother when your around. thats not an alliance, thats just the same reason goth was being used as a decoy on UGTO and kluth.

and btw, im surprised u guys didnt do this sooner. considering your ships grossly outgun and outperform ours, and u have twice as many active people... newho

g0ds s0ldier
Grand Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2003-07-06 12:52   
dont bother replying to Lark pls...she justs yaps alot of what she doesnt know of, just like the other players who sit in lobby all day and hardly play but know everything...no offense meant even tho its directed to you lark...like Keyser Soze said, when ICC was beating on kluth it was all Fun, Smiles and good times..but as soooooooon as Kluth start advancing and get things done, the Forums come to life with ICC players posting topics about "Imbalance", "to many players", "ecm forts" and just about everything else, but notice, its only ICC players..Back in Eps ERI we used ECM forts, they didint whin then tho b/c they winning and their wasnt many Kluth and there was a crap load of ICC at all times almost...Kluth cry rivers long enuff to reach Sol when sag gets capped huh? well, i guess we cry just about Everyday, cuz Sag gets capped, Scraped or bombed just about every damn day...everytime ICC win or anything, its b/c they are that much better, but when Kluth wins, its b/c of other reasons such as "cheats"(imbalance ships numbers)...why cant ICC just ever admit a far lose? its always sumthing else that they lost b/c of, just admit for once that you got beat Fairly, at least once dont lie to yourself, and then come and cry about it in Forums...

*Question*:When Patch comes out, if Kluth continues to win, will you still cry imbalance then? or will it finaly be fair?

JackSwift
Cadet
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2003-07-06 13:24   
Quote:

*Question*:When Patch comes out, if Kluth continues to win, will you still cry imbalance then? or will it finaly be fair?

Kluth will still probably win because of the current playerbase and sheer numbers of active players on that side. Trust me gs, almost every human will keep complaining about player imbalance until kluth ships are made out of flying rubber chickens or the playerbase actually equals out.

Perhaps some sort of Wolf:ET "The Axis has too many players. Which means go to Allies and play for the hard team." type of message for people joining the MV. It's probably a really bad idea, but the only way I can think of atm of curing the player imbalance.

\"Errare Human Est.\"

Email JackSwift
Juxtapose
Grand Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2003-07-06 15:05   
Just find it hard to be angry for being too Active! LOL...isn't that the point of Darkspace? Play the MV and Teamwork ?

Should we consider those exploits as well? Might as well ban any player with more than 100k of Prestige because undoubtably they are cheaters too.

Lets Ban players with too high a Kills to Killed ratio, must be tranny farmers!

Or those with too little engineering. Where did it all go? They are Scrappers! Everyone of them!

Too few Jumps? They must use /Connect!

How about we ban the players who can't put their money where their mouth is? (or is it because their foot is already there?)

g0ds s0ldier
Grand Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2003-07-06 15:08   
dont know where or who that post was directed to, but it made some sense.

lilFrigate (Marys Soldier)
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2003-07-06 23:21   
just tell me do you think, you could win if it came down to fleet on fleet? because as it is, its just us versus invisible ships. and those ships log on detection after a little fuss.

so if thats how you want the game to be played, then who am i to care...ill just play FA. you dont understand the point. im not whining BECAUSE we are losing, i am whining BECAUSE OF HOW we are losing, losing is fine, but losing because of these exploits is....just a waste of time.

so in the end Darkspace loses, because it ruins the game if everyone gives up on MV. because once the icc give up who will you play against? you'll be done with the MV too.

[Removed some insults. -Shig]

[ This Message was edited by: Shigernafy on 2003-07-07 02:22 ]

Equilibrium!

Griff
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2003-07-06 23:51   

Email Griff
Keyser Soze
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2003-07-07 00:04   
Lets get this straight-

EVERYONE rotates barracks.

EVERYONE builds either ECM or ECCM forts.

Fleet on fleet - I'll stack mine against yours ANYTIME. I will even dismount and EJECT my cloak.

When you have more than a few months playing - and a little skill - then come talk to me lilfrigate.

Until then - I'll listen to real skillful and KNOWLEDGEABLE players like Demorian, Reason, NightDragon Armand, Juxt - or any of the others who taught me how to play - and behave honorably.

Until you get a little inkling of what you are talking about - I will ignore anything further you say. If you need to talk to me - get one of the people whose opinion I _RESPECT_ to talk to me.

lilFrigate (Marys Soldier)
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2003-07-07 02:23   
i have never been anything but an honourable player.

_______
Until then - I'll listen to real skillful and KNOWLEDGEABLE players like Demorian, Reason, NightDragon Armand, Juxt - or any of the others who taught me how to play - and behave honorably

oh dribble dribble, jeez.... just because i say you use time wasting tactics i am not an honourable player? heh.....taking this kind of personal aint ya.

im glad you have heroes...such as the names mentioned, i mean everyone needs someone to look up to right? even if they are just characters on an internet game.

plus i have been here more than a few months heh. just not a pimp.

Equilibrium!

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Page created in 0.023570 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR