No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
04/27/24 +2.3 Hours

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Diplomacy » » Hollow Kluth victory
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
 Author Hollow Kluth victory
lilFrigate (Marys Soldier)
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2003-07-05 10:46   
kluth i dont know how you can enjoy your pitiful victory. most icc have decided only to play FA or not at all until the patch. so with 5-1 or so odds and late night friday night cappin, you have all but won.

congrats to kluth.

price of anti-sensor base: 100 metals
price of ecm: 1000 credits
price of ship: 200,000 credits
ecm fort: priceless

what can ecm forting do for you today?

Equilibrium!

Juxtapose
Grand Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2003-07-05 11:13   
Most, but not all.

Demorian
Fleet Admiral
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2003-07-05 11:16   
To diplomacy we go.

*ZAP-THUNK*

-Dem

g0ds s0ldier
Grand Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2003-07-05 11:40   
is that the kluths problem? nope, its ICCs problem.
Whin to them about it

Barthezzz
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2003-07-05 11:54   
Actually g0ds hes not whining. Hes Gratzing you guys. K'luth need to go back to school

Anyhow, from what i remeber 9/10 times K'luth out number us so there is no need to tell them they did a good job

Goto the website of Barthezzz
Ragglock
Marshal
BIOnics Industry Syndicate

Posted: 2003-07-05 12:55   
while im sitting at BB enjoying the fruites of victory (if there is such thing in DS mv)

i can look back to many hard battels with equal numbers on both sides the last few weeks.

most of the battels i have inisiated not been faught under the the cover of ecm forts , its my belive that i fight better if i can see my enemy closeing the planets im defending and bosting planet defences to help out.

since the Epsilon eri invasion, PB Evil BIS have played with the sole goal to push forward the front lines so something like that dont happen again, we succeded ganing this.

so good luck ICC getting your systems back look forward to meet you out there .

LOVE the smell of human flesh in the morning smells like MVictory

Goto the website of Ragglock
Keyser Soze
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2003-07-05 15:30   
A scant week ago - the kluth were on their heels - defending DAILY incursions into EPS ERI.

The ICC were crowing their prowess in every lobby, in every forum, and in any way (/e shouts in battle) that they could.

Now that the kluth fleets have united to push you back, you say gratz on a hollow victory?

You know what? Thanks! I'll take it. It's not my fault you humans can't KEEP an alliance... an alliance that was WINNING and pushing us kluth back, back, back.

So, again - thanks for the gratz!

We'll take em where we can.

Griller_GT
Grand Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2003-07-05 15:41   
Hmm... maybe I should switch back to K'luth and then see their systems razed again by ICC

Boy am I gonna get in trouble...!

PS How is this still online??

Email Griller_GT
Juxtapose
Grand Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2003-07-05 19:16   
Griller has a point. Whatever Faction he joins has about as much chance of winning as he does of successfully close jumping a planet.

But, Like I said before...

Not all ICC have left the MV. Many battles may have been lost since we were removed from the Gates of Procryon, but the war continues.

(p.s. I heard that the UGTO were talking smack about the K'luth...)

lilFrigate (Marys Soldier)
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2003-07-05 22:30   
soon we'll have no planets to mod. soon to get inf we'll all have to get together and use tranny's for the 2 green inf on launch. and keep piling them to take one planet.

kluth are time wasters. they use time wasting tactics to frustrate the whole. then make moves. very clever.

i mean you invade cd36 get one planet quick cause no one is on. then turn it into an ecm form, with like 11 ecm bases, cant fight what we cant see so this goes on for 2 hours and then everything is done. we cant move onto going on the offense and retaking systems because we're protecting from an invisible fleet. but i digress you all seem to think this is what this game is about now. then fine continue. soon you will have none to play with but yourselves.....you can FF over who gets what plots of land on the ICC planets. chow

disclaimer---- the above is an observation based on sound evidence.

Equilibrium!

Josef
Marshal

Posted: 2003-07-05 23:00   

[ This Message was edited by: Josef on 2003-07-07 00:34 ]

Juxtapose
Grand Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2003-07-05 23:33   
OHH!!! THAT is Fantastic!

ROFL!

That has to be the best screen shot ever!

NightDragon
Cadet

Posted: 2003-07-05 23:52   
i think its the fact that kluth win so often vs icc easy, and kluth never seem to attack ugto at all, heck, ugto is about 2 times as inactive as icc is its just the flux that really makes the difference

Juxtapose
Grand Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2003-07-06 00:09   
Well...it is more fun attacking a Faction that is going to realize it is being attacked.

Kinda like dating a manequin. No real point buying it dinner and a movie if it isn't going to appreciate it.

True, it has never stopped me, but I'm 'touched', as they say amoung the circle I am interned with.

But I do kinda agree.

It wasn't the ICC that initially invaded Sag Hotha. We didn't plant colonies there. It was those Fascists in Sol.

Let me give you their address so you can discuss it with them.

Simply, head towards CD, but when you get to BD, make a left. Its just that simple.

Keyser Soze
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2003-07-06 03:03   
I don't want to turn this into a flame - so I'll state the following calmly...

We were in Kaptains for hours, then we were in Tau Ceti for hours, THEN we went and capped Illambic.

While all this was going on - unbeknownst to us in KAP/TAU - ANOTHER fleet started capping Ross.

ICC finally gathered enough people to stop our capping in CD - therefore - we sat at Illambic. We had capped 2 whole systems by then - so planet camping doesn't quite describe it.

ALSO - FYI: _ANY_ planet near a gas cloud has near -9 to any sig. Therefore - with just our cloak and the NATURAL effect of gas cloud - we get -9 sig. Now - you came with sensor frigates - so we build 3 (COUNT EM 3) ecm bases.

Now - by that time - our fleet was only about 12-15 people. As you started to defend your territory, we started to slowly lose ships... Having no spawning rights in CD - we started to be outnumbered. Hence-we camped the planet some more.

In the future - find out what the hell is really going on (i.e. - get a clue) before you come in here and whine.

All of this - and none of _US_ kluth whined when you were camping in EPS ERI - we just got pissed and went on the offensive - ICC might want to take notes and do likewise.

Lastly - we don't fight the uggies - because we can't ever find them. We would LIKE to fight em - they just aren't in MV anymore. Therefore - we go where there are likely to be pilots to fly against....... ICC SPACE.

Talk to some of your older - more experienced pilots in ICC when they are on - they will tell you all of this is cyclical - and this arguement is as old as the hills - and the positions of each side will never change. I just ask that you know of whence you speak before you pollute the air with rhetoric.

Thank you - any further discussion may be had with me on this subject 1on1, lets spare the DS public any more whining (on both sides).

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Page created in 0.021434 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR