Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +2.5 Days

Search

Anniversaries

20th - Relient
19th - Entil-Zha the Starkiller

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Fan Fiction » » Jupiter Fleet - Yes, its actually an update
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
 Author Jupiter Fleet - Yes, its actually an update
Tbone
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2003-07-24 02:31   
Well, actually I got a lot of the info straight from the horses mouth. I talked to Gideon one evening and got the low down on some K'luth technology, such as the psionic amplifiers and tanks, as well as the armor specifications, grenades, and battle armor (strangely enough, I don't think infantry weapons came up once ). I even got the pictures of the proposed UGTO, ICC, and K'luth armor and artillery, and the K'luth tank actually does look similar to a UGTO or ICC tank. The main difference is the cannon (which is smaller then a human cannon) is mounted on the rear of the tank on a rotating axis, instead of being built into a rotatable turret. And of course, the general look to it. It appears to be made of the same material starships are made of and is much more insectasoid(spelling?).

And for further clarification these are semi-railguns these tanks are firing (except for K'luth tanks, they use Psi Cannons, like those on ships). Called MEC (Magnetic Electro-Chemical) guns, the initial velocity is provided by a chemical reaction, like those of today, and is then accelerated exponentially by a magnetic rail system.

Guess I should have put some of that in the story, eh?

And I do sometimes jump off ideas too quickly; I'd say its my biggest weakness. I tend to rush through a lot of things in my life.

Anywho, back to writing.

Oh, and I assume the K'luth have adapted to use human computers and electronics. Can you imagine the hassle in replacing an entire planetary computer network?

Fleet Admiral Tbone
Commander of the NSS Red Lobster

[ This Message was edited by: Tbone on 2003-07-24 02:34 ]

Email Tbone
Sandals
Fleet Admiral
Agents

Posted: 2003-07-24 04:05   
Very nice! but one major error---

Mars is the center of the UGTO government (and, quote, Human Activity), not Earth.

[ This Message was edited by: Horrible Hip-waders on 2003-07-24 04:38 ]

Tbone
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2003-07-24 17:59   
Then before I continue I would like to have that pointed out in the Retouched History section of Universe News.

Email Tbone
Eledore Massis [R33]
Grand Admiral
Templar Knights

Posted: 2003-07-24 18:37   
current [url=http://www.darkspace.net/history.htm?lang=en&sid=1367110708]history[/url

The outcome of the meetings between the Martian colonial government and the Earth's newly appointed Galactic Coordination Committee was the independence of Luna and Mars as their own sovereign worlds, and the formation of a Galactic governing body to be known as the United Galactics Trade Organization (UGTO). The UGTO was formed to look out for the well being of all the member planets and was made up of representatives chosen from all of the planets. Tensions ran high between Earth and Mars for years and although there were quite a few "incidents, no conflicts broke out. "Olympus Mons on Mars was soon chosen as the site for the UGTOs new headquarters and campus, and Earth was no longer the prime focus of human activity.

Tbone
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2003-07-24 21:37   
I'm afraid I have been using the Retouched History in the News forum, which makes no mention of Mars becoming the prime planet in Sol.

Also, glancing through both histories, I see some major differences between them. Maybe if Gideon sees this, he could clarify some things. Until then, I think I will continue on with the assumption that Earth is the capital of the UGTO since Retouched History seems to be more complete (and it seems to be the only planet people ever attack when they are in Sol )

Fleet Admiral Tbone
Commander of the NSS Red Lobster

[ This Message was edited by: Tbone on 2003-07-24 21:40 ]

Email Tbone
Malduc{-GTN-}
Cadet

Posted: 2003-07-25 01:46   
Guys, there's a reason this forum is called fan FICTION. The writer can say that the UGTO's main planet is an asteroid if he wants to heh. Roll on TBone.

Malduc

Honor Is All

Shigernafy
Admiral

Posted: 2003-07-25 14:29   
The History page on the left is considered "outdated" - the current DS backstory, the official one, is that which is found in the Universe Today forum; the Retouched History.

We just haven't replaced the old history yet..

Email Shigernafy
MOC
Admiral

Posted: 2003-07-25 14:37   
Dude what can I say
That was Terrific

Sandals
Fleet Admiral
Agents

Posted: 2003-07-25 14:39   
A question then, it says the GCC relocated its HQ to Venus, but where is the UGTO's headquarters located?

thebold
Grand Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2003-07-25 14:54   
nice work

Tbone
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2003-08-02 01:19   
Chapter 5: Liberation:

Have you been able to restore our communications yet?

No, sir. The technician replied. I have gone over every byte of data in our computers, and found nothing. I can’t find a single bit of code out of place or a byte of data unaccounted for.

Then how could our systems be down? The commander asked.

The only explanation, is a computer virus hidden somewhere. And if there is a virus, it is an excellent one if I may say so. It interferes with nothing but the essentials of our communication sand defense. It hasn’t overstepped itself in any way, taking out any non-essential services.

What about before when you discovered the unknown data stream in the computers just before the UGTO attacked?

It has disappeared, sir. I can find no trace that it exists, or that it ever existed for that matter. The virus must have wiped out any trace of itself as it buried down in our systems.

Assuming there even is a virus. The commander said. Is there any other possible explanation?

None that I can think of.

Do what you can.

Yes, sir.

General Robert Martin stood in front of the map of their current area, giving the briefing to his commanders, who would then give it to their troops.

“We have almost total control of Mars; spare the capital and small areas of rocky terrain. Those rocky areas contain small, the most in any of the positions is a company, dug-in troops with no armor support. They have been deemed unnecessary to attack, merely to contain for the moment. Our main concern is securing the capital,” he said, gesturing toward the horizon over which lay the city.

“This will be a very different battle then those that have been fought far off from the city. The capital was Mars’ communications center and, as such, all comm. traffic had to go through it. With their communications down, their movements have been scattered and poorly organized. This will not be the case here.

“This is their last stronghold, no more distractions in trying to command outside the city. Their control over the troops in this city will be total. They mobile psionic communications have not been affected by whatever has disabled the rest and these will easily reach every corner, every building in the city. Estimates put our numbers almost 5 times greater than theirs, but they are well entrenched, and we will not be able to call in bombardment from orbit. We are here to liberate this city, not decimate it. There are over 25 million people in this city; we cannot walk away from this without any less then that. We will have air support, but only for precision bombing runs, nothing indiscriminate. Each squad will be receiving a laser designator to facilitate this.

There are numerous roadblocks for our tanks and automatic weapon nests at intersections and in high-rise buildings. Watch out for ambushes in enclosed areas like alleyways, as there are bound to be K’luth holed up in any number of structures.

Remnants of their air forces are also situated in the city. Keep your troops under as much cover as you can and keep your AA teams in the armor columns frosty. We have a moderate amount of air superiority, but their interceptor fighters are much better then ours and bombers might be able to slip through during any furballs that occur. Keep your eyes skyward as well as forward.

“I don’t need to go on how about how difficult this will be. Do your jobs, and bring as many of our boys home that you can.”

“Have we found a cure for the virus yet?” The man named Richard asked one of his computer techs, a man named Simon.

“Some progress,” the technician replied, his eyes never leaving the computer screen, “but I’m afraid we outdid ourselves quite literally with that virus. We have been able to destroy the parts controlling the communication systems, but the planetary defense control is taking longer.”

“That’s understandable, at least,” Richard thought out loud, to the small relief of the techie. “How much longer do you think it will take?”

“I can’t say anything for certain. It could be an hour, it could be a month,” Simon replied hesitantly.

“We need to have it done by the time the UGTO finish the K’luth off on this planet.”

“We’ll keep trying.”

In the meantime--” A small rumble shook the building.

The technician glanced upward from the screen toward the ceiling. A light layer of dust had trickled down, watering the technician’s eyes. Rubbing his eyes, Simon asked Richard, “What was that?”

Richard had a grin on his face. “Salvation,” he answered.

If salvation came in the form of rockets, shells, bullets, and proton rounds, then the rumbling was indeed salvation. The UGTO had begun their assault.

The artillery was once again effective, but the many of the K’luth defenses remained intact. Tanks began advancing on the K’luth lines but began to take fire. Anti-tank missiles streaked out from bunkers and tanks almost completely hidden behind defilades opened fire. UGTO tanks began to take hits. Several were lit afire from AT missiles while others lost power from impacts and crashed to the ground from their anti-gravs, immobile and out of the fight.

As soon as they were in effective range, the UGTO tanks began firing on the move, aiming primarily for bunkers or any exposed tanks. While it reduced their accuracy somewhat, it wasn’t nearly as bad as if they were using treads. But the K’luth defenses held, and the UGTO forces were forced to pop out smoke and make a fighting retreat, for now. Artillery continued to pound the lines and destroying any K’luth artillery set out for counter-battery fire while the tanks regrouped for another assault.

The artillery shifted noticeably, concentrating on a 3 kilometer long area on the K’luth lines. Parts of it were obliterated, leaving gaping holes in the defensive perimeter. The K’luth scrambled to refill the gaps before the UGTO closed in. They almost succeeded.

Most of the holes were closed, but it spread the line even thinner then what it once was. Tanks and troops were still moving into position when the UGTO opened fire. Caught out from behind their defilades, K’luth tanks took heavy losses. Relatively safe inside their trenches, the soldiers took minimal losses while shifting, but soon found themselves without significant armor support. Once again, missiles streaked out from bunkers and impacted on the UGTO tanks. Some fell, but not enough; the UGTO was closing rapidly.

Too close for cannons, rockets began to spew forth from the UGTO tanks detonating their payloads on the K’luth trenches. Most avoided them by ducking back down into the trenches but were quickly overrun by the tanks. Soon after that, the entire line K’luth began to pull back into the bowels of the city to avoid being hit from behind. Troops advancing behind the tanks dismounted their APC’s and began to move into the last K’luth fortress, ready and eager to take it back.

Captain Julia Murney commanded C Company, 4th Battalion. Like many other women in the armed forces, she had to fight her way past the prejudices and stereotypes. Tough as nails, she led her men with fierce determination and courage, with precision battle tactics.

She found herself in a bind at the moment though. The platoon she commanded was cut off from its companion platoon and under heavy automatic weapons fire. Bullets were ricocheting and burying themselves in walls all around her and the platoon. She had quickly lost track of her other platoon, but she believed that they were about two blocks to the east, in a position to ambush the bunker. She just hoped they could get here in time.

She stuck her head out half an inch from behind the wall she was hiding. The bunker was a small emplacement consisting of 2 machine guns and what looked like a squad of troops with various small arms. She had several AT missiles with her platoon that could send the bunker to kingdom come, but no one could go out into the street without being cut down. No, her second platoon was their only hope of continuing their forward movement. She opened her radio channel to the free platoon, “Lieutenant King! Come in.”

The radio crackled a response in her ear. “King here, captain. Problem?”

“Damned straight, Lieutenant. What is your position and situation?”

“Assuming the machine guns we are hearing are the ones firing at you, we are about a block or two to your north-east. We are receiving fire from small groups of K’luth in buildings, 4 at the most, that are slowing us down. We are being forced to clear almost every building we come across.”

“Belay that. We are under fire from emplaced weapons in a bunker 100 meters north of us. Circle back and try to hit it with a missile while we distract them from this side.”

“Roger that, captain. Moving out now, ETA is 2 minutes.”

Murney counted to 90 seconds then did something that made jaws drop to the ground. She leapt into the street, fired a few rounds at the bunker which sparked harmlessly off the metal, and then dashed straight up the street. She barely made it to a small door alcove before the raking fire caught up to her and tore up the wall protecting her. She pushed out again, dropped to her knees, and emptied her magazine into the bunker’s metal casing, causing those inside to involuntarily duck. Murney ducked back and reloaded, and was about to press the trigger when the bunker exploded in a dazzling light. Murney shielded her eyes, though her helmet visor did that faster then she could raise her arms, and looked away. She blinked as her vision returned to normal and looked up the street at the smoldering bunker. King stood just behind it with a launcher in his arms. He slid open his faceplate, “What’re you waiting for? We’ve got work to do!” He called out.

The K’luth were entrenched and severely bogged down the UGTO force. But with the advantage of numbers the UGTO had, it was only a matter of time before they pushed through every roadblock, even if it took a head-on rush. In the air UGTO and K’luth interceptors played their deadly dance. The superior K’luth interceptors destroyed many of the UGTO fighters but odds once again played in the favor of the UGTO forces. Bombing runs had destroyed much of the outlying air bases along with their fighters leaving the K’luth with what they had left in the city, which wasn’t much. Despite warnings, the K’luth bombers were unable to do any significant damage to UGTO armor columns without taking total losses. Several knowingly suicide runs were able to take out a few tanks, but were handled without losses by air support. The UGTO had broken through on all sides of the city and were closing in on their objective, the former UGTO command center for Mars.

Sir, we cannot hold them back! The remaining K’luth commander yelled from outside. We have no tanks and we are being pounded by artillery non-stop. We are shooting at tanks with rifles out here.

I will not order surrender, commander! The UGTO will not take this planet! The commanding artisan yelled back.

Commander, I may be out of line for saying this, but the UGTO will take this planet whether you want them to or not! Unless you order surrender, I will personally order our arms to be laid down.

I will not be coerced! You are relieved of duty. Transfer your incoming traffic to your second in command and return for discipline!

I cannot follow that order commander. I am relaying the surrender signal now. You may continue fighting, if you wish.

The artisan stood their dumbfounded. Never before had a warrior caste spoken so harshly to him. The artisan stood there motionless, letting the confused thoughts from his troops flow around him. He glanced at a monitor and saw human soldiers advancing on the main door free of resistance. Well, his officer may have been a coward, but he certainly wasn’t. With one quick motion he withdrew one of his many daggers and dragged it across his throat.

Email Tbone
Tbone
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2003-08-19 23:00   
Chapter 6: Moving On:

There literally was dancing in the streets on Mars, most of it to no music at all, just the thunderous beat of applause at the UGTO soldiers in the streets. Enthusiastic handshakes and vigorous hugs were being given and taken at every opportunity. Tanks stood motionless in the streets, stopped by crowds numbering in the millions.

The army may have been celebrating, but the navy was doing no such thing. The Mars Defense Network was still down and the planet was still vulnerable to enemy attack. The only thing that had kept the ships in orbit alive for so long was Devine, and a little bit of luck. There had been several attacks on Jupiter as well, but each was fought off, albeit with greater difficulty then if the entire fleet was present. Several carriers were even lost to attacks by destroyers and frigates, ships that could dodge most of the planetary fire.

After inspecting the computer systems the UGTO came to much the same conclusion as the K’luth had. The network was being disrupted by a virus of unknown origin, but the general consensus was that it had been installed by humans, most likely intelligence operatives as Mars held one of the largest training bases and the main headquarters of UGTO Intelligence.

“Sir, we are receiving a transmission from our army headquarters,” the ensign on communications said.

“Patch it through,” Stewart said. “What do you have for us General?”

“Good news, admiral,” Martin responded. “We have received a message from a group calling themselves the Martian Freedom Alliance, along with a computer program attached to the message. They told us they were the ones who installed the virus and claim that the program we hold now is the antidote program. Shall I run the program, admiral?”

I suppose it could be the K’luth trying to really damage the network, Stewart thought. But I don’t think we can take the risk of not using it.

“Run the program, general. Get me the results as soon as possible.”

“Yes, sir.” There was a faint voice heard over the channel for the installation to begin just before it was closed.

Stewart had just leaned back in his chair when the communications ensign spoke again, “Sir, another transmission from the surface.”

Stewart nodded his head and the ensign opened the channel. “Admiral,” Martin began, “it worked.”

Stewart was almost never caught at a loss for words, but he did a double take on that line. “Well… that was certainly, uh, fast,” he said slowly.

“You’re telling me. But our screens show everything is back to normal in every system that was affected; communications, defense bases, everything. We’re back in business, admiral.”

Admiral Stewart invited Devine to his quarters that evening (relative to Earth). Stewart had a somewhat modest stash of various “drinks” and wanted to celebrate with Devine personally.

“And for your next trick…?” Stewart said as they sat down.

Devine smiled. “I haven’t figured it out all the technicalities yet. But what I can tell you is my next target is to attack the jump gate to Ross 148.” Devine could see the admiral wanted more then that, so he continued. “We still hold the cluster in Ross 148, correct?” Stewart nodded. “The fleet still in that cluster is immensely powerful, despite its small size of 200, and could handle a fleet 3 times its size with ease. The only thing holding it back is its lack of transport ships. The plan was that they simply defend the cluster until we supposedly pushed the K’luth out of Sol, so they have no way to put a large number of troops on the ground. If we can distract the fleet on this side, and have the fleet in Ross attack their side, we can send a number of our excess transports still inside the Jupiter system through the gate to link up with the Ross fleet. They can then attack the planets in their system with relative ease, considering the power of the fleet and that most planets in Ross 148 are singulars.”

“Remarkably simple as usual, Michael,” Stewart had finally taken to calling him by first name, as had Devine at the request of the admiral (in private of course), “But only attack the gate? Not capturing it for our use?”

“Correct, James. There are still too many ships in Sol to make holding the gate a viable option, especially with the fleets at Earth and Venus so close by. To hold the gate, we would have to commit almost every single ship we have, and they would know that. We would be overwhelmed and annihilated if we attempted to make a stand at the gate. No, at the moment we can only send transports through while we attack.”

“Even if it’s only a distraction, the fleets at Earth and Venus could be on us in less then 5 minutes, but you still want to attack the gate? Even you couldn’t take on both the fleets at Venus and Earth.”

“I don’t plan to.”

“The privateers then? They wouldn’t be much help against that many ships,” Stewart said.

“I was thinking of a more subtle approach, but one that will require a sacrifice.”

The fleet held orbit for several days. After the plan to attack the Jump Gate was formulated and briefed upon, they had to wait for the best time to attack. The K’luth, expecting the defense network to still be down, dispatched a small fleet from Pluto and Neptune to engage the UGTO. With the network being back up, the K’luth were caught unaware and easily handled. No more attacks came after that, and the UGTO fleet wasn’t going to be waiting around for much longer.

A small light streaked off into space away from Mars. A moment later it stopped, turned and jumped again, this time heading toward the gate to Ross 148. Exiting far enough off to avoid having its Tachyon wake detected, it proceeded forward, very slowly.

“How did we get stuck with this job?” The pilot of the UGTO scout asked.

“Don’t ask me,” the navigator replied. “I wanted a post on some cruiser, not a rickety scout.”

“I know what you mean. This thing doesn’t offer much protection. But it’s perfect for this suicidal plan.”

A chime came from the navigator’s controls. “Approaching our target, captain,” he said.

The captain opened a channel to the small team of marines in the cargo bay. “Prepare for insertion gentlemen.”

“Roger that,” came the response.

Hidden under a blanket of ECM, the anti-sensor scout had slowly slipped into the heart of the fleet guarding the Ross 148 gate. Their target was the local Hive, the command and control of every K’luth fleet separated from a planet. Similar to the support stations of the UGTO and the former ICC, the Hives held massive amounts of weaponry and computer banks and acted as a communications relay for the fleet is was assigned to. In short, it acted as a mobile planet. Usually it, along with the rest of the fleet, would be under cloak, but with the UGTO threat (almost) eliminated, it was in plain sight.

The scout stopped a mere kilometer from the Hive’s hull. “Prepare for launching, secure the package.”

“Roger, secure for departure.”

“Good luck and God speed.”

A drop pod separated from the scout and streaked toward the Hive’s hull. It barely slowed down as it approached and almost rammed itself into the organic material. Extending its clamps, the pod gripped onto the Hive and activated its cutting torches. Burning through the skin of the Hive took no time at all, and by the time the marines were in, the scout had turned and gone to full burn, moving away from the Hive. Escaping past the range of the interdictor fields, it jumped away and disappeared.

The pod had burned through the surface and, using the pods engines, pushing themselves forward as they cut into the organic layering. They crashed through the wall of a cavernous room, containing about a dozen of the K’luth’s control chambers. As they were communing with the Hive’s systems, they already knew about the human pod cutting through the walls, but they didn’t have enough time to emerge from the chambers before the marines poured through the exit of the pod. The K’luth were systematically cut down at the chambers pulled back; most never had time to even draw their weapons.

With the room secure, marines broke off and sprinted to the entrances to the room and took cover to cover them. Two other marines stepped out of the pod carrying a large device. Setting it in the middle of the room, they started pressing buttons and making connections.

About 20 meters away, a door opened and first of the K’luth guards entered, they didn’t get far though. The 4 marines covering that door took down 3 before they took a step through the threshold and were able to handle the other 2 before they made it 2 steps.

The device in the center of the room began to glow. The marines kept working.

Another door opened to admit another 10 guards. Several were killed before they could do much, but the others were able to raise their weapons and fire off a few rounds toward the marines. One went down with a gaping hole in his chest just below the neck. The others kept firing and forced the remaining 3 guards back through the door.

The machine’s lights began to slowly flash. The marines sped up their work.

Two doors opened in the sides of the room and what seemed like two dozen came through each. The 3 marines left at each door were able to remove several, but the numbers overwhelmed them and they were cut apart by the K’luth’s rifles and melee weapons.

As the K’luth began to move toward the center, firing as they went, the device flashing increased in tempo, and a high pitched whining was heard.

The other 6 marines surrounding the working 2 fired at anything they could. Not taking time to aim, they flipped their weapons to full auto and sprayed the room in every direction. There were only 4 marines left and the K’luth were 10 meters off. Another went down, then another, and soon enough the only two left were the ones working on the device.

The whine increased in pitch and the light emanating from device became steady. The marines raised their weapons as they finished and fired at the K’luth as one last act before a gigantic light filled the room.

The Hive was rocked as a gigantic explosion ripped through its insides. A plume of fire exploded out of the hole the drop pod created in the side of the Hive, just before that whole section exploded outward, creating a shower of sparkling debris. The Hive began to lean to its side and spin slowly, completely crippled.

In Ross 148, the fleet in the Ross 2 system engaged their jump engines at the time given to the by those in Sol. Angling toward the gate to Sol, the fleet exited Tachyon space and opened fire on the K’luth fleet. Over 40 Elite Assault Dreadnoughts comprised the main assault force and tore through the picket ships of gate guards with a barrage of torpedoes and advanced on the main body of K’luth. Destroyers and frigates dodged through the tight formations of dreadnoughts and engaged any targets they could see while cruisers maintained their perimeters around the dreadnoughts, keeping the K’luth at bay.

“Engage jump drive!”

The Beowulf and Jupiter Fleet leaped forward from their rally point and sped toward the Ross 148 gate. They K’luth had tightened into a defensive formation around the disabled Hive, which was exactly what the UGTO wanted. Jupiter Fleet brought several carriers along with them from the moons and with the K’luth in such a tight formation the A-34 Assault Fighter could do massive amounts of damage without sustaining many casualties (as was the norm for fighter pilots). Along with a few interceptors to deal with any K’luth fighters, over 200 assault fighters headed toward K’luth, well ahead of the main fleet.

The assault fighters loosed a barrage of Phoenix missiles at their maximum range. The missiles were the largest anti-capital missile the fighters could carry, specifically designed for engaging larger classes of ships. Two dropped from each fighter and the K’luth found several hundred missiles targeted on two dozen ships. With a speed nearing 20% that of the Tachyon Drive, the missiles covered the distance between the two groups in less then 5 seconds and were much to fast to be shot down by point defense lasers. And with a high amount of speed, the missiles easily penetrated the hulls of the K’luth ships and exploded deep inside the targeted ships. Out of the two dozen targeted, 16 were destroyed and the rest were crippled.

The fighters began their strafing runs on the Hive and several dreadnoughts. Laden with as many engines and as much armor as possible, the fighters maintained a degree of maneuverability and were able to take multiple hits, even from the powerful K’luth disruptors; and in such tight quarters, the K’luth ships were unable to target their disruptors without hitting their own ships. The fighters ducked in and out from behind K’luth ships, not disrupting formations, but keeping the fleets attention focused.

While most of the fleet was busy with the slightly-more-then-annoying fighters only a small portion remained able to engage the UGTO fleet effectively. A small and brief firefight occurred before the UGTO continued on.

As the UGTO destroyed the smaller fleet 20 transports exited Tachyon Space and made beeline for the Jump Gate. A wing of K’luth destroyers saw them and turned to engage, but it was too little too late. The destroyers managed to destroy a single transport, but the rest made it through into the waiting arms of the Ross 148 fleet, who made a quick getaway to their cluster, as did the Jupiter Fleet.

Email Tbone
Daylight \"The Beginning\"
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2003-08-20 01:03   
Fill in the holes...touch up the gramer and syntechs and then give it some more body. PRINT it into a book and have F and gang promote it. This is as GOOD as anything in SF on the shelves. I know...I read them all. Add the patch to DS and a book like this...DS will rule the MMPOLGS world!

Email Daylight \
Flint24
Cadet

Posted: 2003-08-20 01:25   
Nice man good to see people do other things with there lifes lol. Nice story.

Email Flint24
Tbone
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2003-08-20 01:34   
Quote:
Fill in the holes...touch up the gramer and syntechs and then give it some more body

Feel free to point out mistakes or give me suggestions. Don't post them here if you can, send it to my email (its in my profile).

Email Tbone
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
Page created in 0.025826 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR