Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +1.7 Days

Search

Anniversaries

20th - Relient
19th - Entil-Zha the Starkiller

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Staff Announcements » » Mod Operations
 Author Mod Operations
Deleted

Posted: 2001-09-28 12:49   
Hey, I was just wondering what actions could be considered offensive both in the chat and in games, and what kind of actions I should take against anyone acting in such a manner. Also I would like to know the various mod commands, such as /kick or whatever, since I don't know any of them. If they're posted somewhere, just point me in the right direction. Thanks.

-captnsmooth

Deleted

Posted: 2001-09-28 15:23   
Captnsmooth, you click on the players name, right click and go to Ban or Kick. It will bring up a dialogue that says Yes or No. Click Yes and the action will be carried out. In a game, it can be done by typing /help , /kick , /ban , or /push.
I consider offensive behavior to be the use of name calling or swearing (da**, f**k, s**t, b**ch, etc...) although various version like dam or frig or bish I would allow. If people are being disruptive by taking things to a personal level by purposely teasing/putting down someone, I consider that offensive as well. Racism is a no-no. Other than that, I think it's ok for people to joke around and have fun with the occasional 'name-calling' or 'smacking in the head'. That's my viewpoint from it...
Last night I had an incident where I had to ban someone for disruptive behavior, he kept putting down other people, as well as swearing and refusing to stop. He also put down the game and Faustus *oh no!*
Faustus has spent a great deal of time on this game, as well as many others, and none of them deserve to be criticized in any manner. Anyways that's my view

Deleted

Posted: 2001-09-28 15:25   
Oh ya in games, it'd be the same thing, but no gate camping (spawn gates). I'm sure you have a clear idea of what spawn camping is and isn't, and when it's up to you to decide. As well, spamming in any way in the lobby or game should be advised against.
As a mod just keep the peace, help out people who need it, and have some fun with the community

Page created in 0.007612 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR