No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +2.8 Days

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Diplomacy » » ICC Wakeup Call.
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
 Author ICC Wakeup Call.
Mehrunes Dagon
Cadet

Posted: 2003-01-06 11:16   
Quote:

On 2003-01-06 10:59, Captain Caveman wrote:
You know, you really should read a person's post before writing stuff like this.

Quote:

On 2003-01-05 20:54, AgentFritz wrote:
This is a message to ALL Fleets, not just ICC.

Is that your question answered?

I was looking for something more specific than that, so no it isn't. :-/

pika
Cadet

Posted: 2003-01-06 11:24   
okay, so this is "we need more players or we're leaving"? what sense does that make? threats won't help... personally, I'm going into newbie to try to make some more good players.

Email pika
little_chaoz(affe force)
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2003-01-06 11:54   
Well when i was ICC, the VA seemed to b doing very well, atleast when i was there. I hope that u agents come UGTO the BSS will b there for ya, we dont mind the sacrafices that we have to make to save what we treasure most {Sol}.

[ This Message was edited by: little_chaoz(Affe Force)*LT* on 2003-01-06 12:07 ]

Isaac Asimov

Email little_chaoz(affe force)
DJ GothThug
Cadet

Posted: 2003-01-06 13:13   
whine whine whine complain complain complain, ugh, this is what you guys get for not going in organised you guys need to prioritize and not go in half assed. trust me, in the vietnam war we went in half assed and ended up losing. i am so glad that i joined DS cause without me you'd be in a crapload of disaster. ugh believe what you want but eventually you're pride and arrogance thinkin yous all that will be your downfall

2nd~RA~KingsDragon
2nd Rear Admiral
Agents

Posted: 2003-01-06 13:19   
Hey i ma Prolly Just A n00B But i Had A Blast With The A-Team And Well
They Can Have My Help AnyTime I Am On

I Guess All I Can Reall Say Is

"SOL WAS KICK ASS"

wink Wink Remember The Titans? LOL

Agent Fritz
Sniper
And Anyone Else That Was There
Thnx For A Rocking Time

[~Z~]KingsDragon

Zurai {RIP R33}
Cadet

Posted: 2003-01-06 13:20   
Quote:

On 2003-01-06 13:13, Scott {C?} wrote:
i am so glad that i joined DS cause without me you'd be in a crapload of disaster. ugh believe what you want but eventually you're pride and arrogance thinkin yous all that will be your downfall

The irony of these two sentences astounds me.

Email Zurai {RIP R33}
Rogue Spear
Grand Admiral
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2003-01-06 13:33   
I think what Scott just said should go in Demos quote book....and i thought i said stupid things....

NightDragon
Cadet

Posted: 2003-01-06 13:40   
In this post I am not represtining DD in anyway, this is just MY opinion on the matter.

Honestly if your sooooooo set on going to ugto then why not just do it...... threating the rest of the icc fleets really wont get you anywhere.

If anything you guys will just fuel the fire in the whine fest that has been going on. and then ICC will fall agein.

And really it seems its always people on the ICC that take it hardest when there side loses.

And banshee people do have lives other than DarkSpace you should know you have raceing. Well i cant really play lately becuase my Grandfather just died and we have been donig everything we can for my grandma and getting ready to the funaral and really the last thing on my mind is DarkSpace. And school just started (accutly thats where im posting this from )

So people have other responsablitys other than this game.....

So really if you wanna go fine go see if we care, A will just turn into another IGN

UberBrooksie
Cadet
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2003-01-06 13:51   
people here are grown ups and can choice weather they would want to switch factions Agents can do what it wants they cerntinaly earn the right to do that. etheir wau stay or go i imagine myself and SW will always be here in cd36 and if u do leave ya can always return home

Brooksie

Banshee
Grand Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2003-01-06 14:46   
Theres one trend im picking up from this thread,

The ones who have stood by Agents and fought alongside us, have absolutely no problem,

The ones who are hardly ever around, are the ones bitching and making cheap pathetic little comments,

Then all if a claas of his own is that little bastard Scott, but that doesnt surprise me in the least,

NightDragon: I cant race currently, im all broken =P

KingsTiger: Thanks for the Vote of Confidence,

Brooksie: We love ya man, you and you lil AC saved |2easons Station a few times,

Scott: STFU and go pester someone else, we dont want nor require your opinions, and im sure nobody else wants to hear them either.

Bansh Out

Deleted
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2003-01-06 15:28   
Ok, Banshee, I agree with a lot of what you're saying, ICC does need to organize. RAV does play in MV almost exclusively, the downside, Ultima Online has taken away about 3/4's of our active membership. We are a dying clan in need of fresh blood. Viper and myself are on almost nightly, playing and fighting in MV, the only time I spend in FA is keeping my gold Engy badge as it disappears frequently in MV (surprise surprise). Brooksie will attest to the fact that when up and running we've got a pretty good group, but that group has dwindled, hence his "defection" (j/k bro). We try to help out in fleet activities, but the biggest downfall we suffer from in MV is slow leadership in battles. We spend an hour forming up...not reasonable and very boring. Get out there and get forces mobilized in a timely fashion and you'll find coordinated activities work really well. I've had many situations where I've gotten people going and successfully engaged, the way to do it is to make it happen quickly. Set timeline, we attack in 5 minutes, form up at...

Trust me it will help.

Slaught

AgentFritz
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2003-01-06 18:01   
We are NOT set on changing, all we are asking that when we ask for help when the kluth are attacking us is to not get the lame message, *Busy in FA* which happens ALOT nowadays. Sure, you don't like dieing, NEITHER do I, but if we actually get MORE people together, LESS people die. See? Its that easy! More = Less!

Its really not that hard, just think about it for a second.. and actually try to see how it looks from MY point of view, a view that has been here for the last year, seeing the ICC own the MV, then go back down to getting OWNED. I swear, the ICC has a 2 month cycle. 2 Months good, 2 Months Bad.

All I am saying is THINK about it.

UberBrooksie
Cadet
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2003-01-06 18:22   
i seen this occur even in SW nowadays if ya luky u get an ill be there in 20 minutes fa is busy now...some have left cause of it even.

Deleted
Cadet

Posted: 2003-01-06 19:54   
banshee, you traitorous fool....there is such a thing as playing both. Maybe youve heard of it? i saw you in FA too...hmm...but i was also in Barnards befre that......where i didnt see a single agent.. Gee...makes ya wonder.

Lunatiq
Grand Admiral
Templar Knights

Posted: 2003-01-06 19:55   
I've been away, but I'm back now, and I will be there.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
Page created in 0.024212 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR