- Weekly DarkSpace
05/18/24 +2.3 Days
- Towel Day
05/25/24 +8.6 Days

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » Nuetrons
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
 Author Nuetrons
Ham&Swiss
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2005-11-07 20:33   
I will make one comment, and no disrespect to anyone...not really anyway.
Just be glad that you whinning people...everyone in this entire post, and every other post thats whining about some imbalance or other....just be glad that you have a game to spend endless hours doing what ever it is you do...be it lobby camping, planets camping, combat, bombing... to play. There's one guy doing more work then one guys should be doing trying to fix/make things better/and what ever else/not to mention his personal life. So quit whining, or if u really want to complain, i'm sure there's somewhere u can post it, like the public developers meetings, like 1 a month or something? and enjoy the frigin game for once!

-MD

Jar Jar Binks
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2005-11-07 20:49   
Quote:

On 2005-11-03 17:13, BackSlash *Jack* wrote:

ICC complaining about bombing?

Please...

eeh so? just because they are ICC means they arent allowed to complain about bombing pres whores?

and here i hoped atleast YOU was gonna be able to think before replying.

Enterprise
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2005-11-07 21:19   
Quote:

On 2005-11-07 19:14, Fatal Borgie wrote:
ya know this is something ent is complaining at icc level a ugto system and move on. but on the flip side ugto is doing the same thing to the kluth everynight . you go to kluth and check there planets and they are mostly dead. so ent its alright you hug the lobby and not play means one less combat stoping me from getting bombing points and easy pres.

A.) Last I checked, the majority of UGTO neutron - there are those who do mirv, but at least some have the decency to just neutron and try to hold their planets, rather than just bomb for prestige.

B.) I stopped playing because of people like you. People who play the game for prestige - not for having fun. To people like you the concepts of strategy and sportsmanlike conduct seem alien.

Yes Im going to use you as the example of all those who follow it. People who play the game at others expense - rarely if ever taking into account anyone elses gameplay or their ways. People who take advanatage of an explot or bug to their liking - careing if any at all, who they anger or who they drive away.

People infact, on all factions - whether they be the select few or just the majority, who do mirv and no capture - those who do go from system to system bombing for prestige, not for the tactical gain of a planet. No, this whole thread is just trying to proceed one step further into those advantages, removing at least one gadget which just, a little, adds some gameplay value.

Yes people like you Borgie - who fly in their ICC Scout or their UGTO Pickets, yes those Kluth who do only mirv to antagonize, those who simply exploit the game rather than enjoy it.

No when I came back in 1.482 from my removal of the internet being returned, it was just like this. And instead of improving - only has gotten worse. October 25 was my last straw with dealing with people who forgot playing a game meant having fun for all rather than the self gain of doing so. Such selfishness didn't exist before 1.482 - but it certain came - and now in 1.483 its so inextricably horrible that for the first time I cannot stand this game.

So yes im a happy little lobby hugger, almost free of people like you Borgie who would fly to Sol every day just to nuke it, or to CD just to ruin all their planets or to Kluth space to simply ravage those systems - yes people who want what they want - who simply don't care because of the anymonty of the internet and that they 'pay for this game'.

Yeah this is a brutal post - and as it was meant to be. There are at least a dozen or more people I could name who have unsubbed because of people like you Borgie - who think that just because its a bug, it must mean it must be exploited to your benefit, that ruining other peoples gametime is okay because there is no RoC rule against it, that its perfectly okay that because you have an unfair advantage anyone who speaks against it is your unailenable right to call them a whiner.

Enjoy your bombing prestige Borgie - along with every other person whos game-time revolves around that same, tried habit where at least before was isolated - now is rampant.

-Ent

Borgie
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2005-11-08 00:19   

Yes people like you Borgie - who fly in their ICC Scout or their UGTO Pickets, yes those Kluth who do only mirv to antagonize, those who simply exploit the game rather than enjoy it.

-- alright i flew a scout against your dred and you were unable to alpha it so you got pissed. pissed at what my skill as a pilot, just becuase i been playing ds now for 3 months doesn't make me any less of a combat pilot than you or an vet in this game. and i flowen that scout once or twice i normaly seen flying my hvy cruiser, ed or md..and if it comes down to it my frigate.. but thats only in where i lose my other ships.--

No when I came back in 1.482 from my removal of the internet being returned, it was just like this. And instead of improving - only has gotten worse. October 25 was my last straw with dealing with people who forgot playing a game meant having fun for all rather than the self gain of doing so. Such selfishness didn't exist before 1.482 - but it certain came - and now in 1.483 its so inextricably horrible that for the first time I cannot stand this game.

So yes im a happy little lobby hugger, almost free of people like you Borgie who would fly to Sol every day just to nuke it, or to CD just to ruin all their planets or to Kluth space to simply ravage those systems - yes people who want what they want - who simply don't care because of the anymonty of the internet and that they 'pay for this game'.

-- ya know i hardly cap or bomb sol just for the sheer fact that its your main mod center, yesterday i went on a major bombing campian i hit 3 differnt systems but i left sol alone for that reason. i can't speak for the rest of ds, but unless i have a good reason i hardly bomb sol. --

Yeah this is a brutal post - and as it was meant to be. There are at least a dozen or more people I could name who have unsubbed because of people like you Borgie - who think that just because its a bug, it must mean it must be exploited to your benefit, that ruining other peoples gametime is okay because there is no RoC rule against it, that its perfectly okay that because you have an unfair advantage anyone who speaks against it is your unailenable right to call them a whiner.

--as i stated before on that ent when im told your "bug" at 50 precent hull just so i will pull of and let you life, that isn't fair for me is it not? i flowen with this arc bug that ugto has to deal with and well theres one simple fix for it log out and relog back in. and for the all the ships i lost playing ugto, only one was due to a bug... so i find it hard to believe that yall have that many bugs. --

Enjoy your bombing prestige Borgie - along with every other person whos game-time revolves around that same, tried habit where at least before was isolated - now is rampant.

and i will enjoy my bombing prestige ent, and well with you hugging lobby and those"dozen" other players who unsubscriped cuz of me, well its ships shooting at me while i try to gain more pres.

but i will ask this of you in the new patch when i find a way to make a small ship deadly or bomb ugto planets back to the stoneage or do what ever it is that annoys ya, please don't blame it on any exploit but on my skill as a pilot

cya around, and will miss owning ya in my "uber" sheild frigate

[ This Message was edited by: Fatal Borgie on 2005-11-08 00:35 ]

Email Borgie
Borgie
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2005-11-08 00:21   
... don't know why it posted double

[ This Message was edited by: Fatal Borgie on 2005-11-08 00:36 ]

Email Borgie
Ants
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2005-11-08 00:59   
Quote:

On 2005-11-07 21:19, Enterprise wrote:
Quote:

On 2005-11-07 19:14, Fatal Borgie wrote:
ya know this is something ent is complaining at icc level a ugto system and move on. but on the flip side ugto is doing the same thing to the kluth everynight . you go to kluth and check there planets and they are mostly dead. so ent its alright you hug the lobby and not play means one less combat stoping me from getting bombing points and easy pres.

A.) Last I checked, the majority of UGTO neutron - there are those who do mirv, but at least some have the decency to just neutron and try to hold their planets, rather than just bomb for prestige.

B.) I stopped playing because of people like you. People who play the game for prestige - not for having fun. To people like you the concepts of strategy and sportsmanlike conduct seem alien.

Yes Im going to use you as the example of all those who follow it. People who play the game at others expense - rarely if ever taking into account anyone elses gameplay or their ways. People who take advanatage of an explot or bug to their liking - careing if any at all, who they anger or who they drive away.

People infact, on all factions - whether they be the select few or just the majority, who do mirv and no capture - those who do go from system to system bombing for prestige, not for the tactical gain of a planet. No, this whole thread is just trying to proceed one step further into those advantages, removing at least one gadget which just, a little, adds some gameplay value.

-Ent

Ok ENT your right alot off icc do mirv... but lets see we can mirv the 10 plant you guys build or we can "Try and neutron"... but you also have said it your self we have PDL's not HCl or Heavy ruptors defending our planet. Like most luth and ugto say icc is the best to bomb its so easy and "easy press"... which is true and if we bomb a system we have a chance to defend for a while the we build it... and wait a minute. you guys let us cause you dont have to build it your selfs... the main way UGTO and LUTH get built planets... lets look at the having fun part... i log on noe one is on on icc and i see a fleet of 8-12 ugto just going through our systems like a hot knife on butter.... ya i say SOL can take a bombing once and a while... And since im tired this is my last part, Dont just bash on Borgie lok at your ugto fleet alot of them just bomb and if a combat ship comes near them they run for the hills and you wont see them again unless on the other side of the map... and lets go to luth they have many the same but ITS a GAME... Borgie isnt the only one that bombs your planets I do and abot 400 other ICC and K'LUTH players do... but atleast Borgie has the houner to Die and rreturn for combat as iv watched many time... so when it comes down to it everyone bombs... most fight but the bottom line is they pay to play the game so let them... If your planet is being bombed then defend it UGOT has the players to do so... but it comes down to it WE ARE ALL HERE TO HAEVE A GREAT GAMEING EXPERIENCE AND TO HAVE A GREAT TIME... so i hope in the next patch you will have more fun in it as alot of u older players have had to adjust to this and hey FUN is the bottom line...

Hope to see you out there some time soon...

Ants
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2005-11-08 01:06   
Quote:

On 2005-11-07 05:45, Daedalus wrote:
Keep al bombs,just make it impossible to make a bombing run alone,make planet def stronger/faster and put less ECM slots on bombers, if they wana ECM bomb they need a fleet of 5 ships to do so, and thats how bombing should be. Even if UGTO would have the advantage when they have more players than Kluth or ICC.

Or second thought for everyone just stop whining about bombing just do like i do, when you log on you se everyhing is caped/nuked, just smile and play some more recap nuke em back or just build and make your day beter in happines instead of anger youself because its the daily basic that a system is nuked or neutroned.

Its really no point og whining so much just wait and se what Faustus makes beter in next Patch, for now you just have to accept it as it is

-Daedalus

Well put

Ants
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2005-11-08 01:18   
Quote:

On 2005-11-07 14:17, Enterprise wrote:
Quote:

I havent seen u on icc in the new patch... our dessy is dead when passing the planet... and when we take the hits from the planet our sheild power is already gone... I.E. minimun aft sheilds to protect the ship....

You woulden't have - I was on ICC around August of this year.

And by the time you pass the planet, if you actually know how to cover your bombs, the planet would be nuked so it wouldent matter how low your shield is.

If you screwed up - thats your fault.

oh now your talking about mirving again... see now what about neutroning the planet... remember the part of ICC always nukes... now your telling me to nuke the planet... THE DESSY SUCKS IF UR NEUTTING... cause you cant always kill the whole pop... we have already showed you we can nuke planets no problem...

Quote:

Anyways, back on topic - there is no reason why we should remove a bomb which is more strategic and requires a helluva lot more skill than mirvs to capture a system - which I already explained a page ago.

Unless there is some real reason other than that its an advantage designed against you, then please, just drop it...

Your right then please build your own planets so we have something to bomb... just asking politly

Firstly, we never asked you to build our planets - and by simply saying build planets so we can bomb, is inferring that we build just for your own prestige.

Thank you for another healthy reminder for why I don't play.

-Ent

ok o what would you say if icc did the same as you and didnt build our planets... who woud u bomb? Luth dont build there planets either... so then what would the point of the game be?

and last im just tired with this whole bombing whinning thin... the game has become quite good latly with nice faction battles again so as i said before just get use to the game the way it is and make it work for you...

have fun and be happy... its only a game and eathere way you look at it if your planet gets bombed your not lossing anything but gaining more IE. pres to re cap it and build it

Daedalus Bum
Marshal

Posted: 2005-11-08 05:44   
Hmm...
Cookies are kinda good, even if i like more tortillas
And pizza is very good to
No point whining and blaming others the others always find a reason why and a reason for what, who, when, where and so on so just talk about food instead.
ME, i LOVE food cant stop eating food

-Daedalus

Smartin
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2005-11-08 10:11   
I know this post has gone on long enough but I flew UGTO for a while and I fly kluth now and for the record ICC are not the easiest planets to bomb.

Here is how I and say "I" see it as bombing:

Kluth-easiest
UGTO-Second
ICC-Hardest

Yea you have weacker defense as ICC but it regnerates faster and you have nuet ICC planets if your a lone bomber and you always have to follow bombs in. When ugto was Nueting your planets one after another with the scott it was b/c we had 2bombers 1scout a supp and some combat. Lets see 1,2,3...5...6 THATS A FLEET! Get over it. Thats what I thought everyone wanted.

Guess what as Kluth when I bomb a majority of the time I have 2 other guys from my fleet with me and usally some more kluth there. Team work....

I will be the first to admit i have done my fare share of Mirving...so be it. After reading all this crap I will once again switch back over to nuets...for how long who knows because i can only take so much mirving from everyone else but i will try to keep my composure. I wont ask anyone else to join me in this nueting escapade cause i know mirving will never end.

I dont want to see people like ent stop playing b/c of this crap. I'm would like to be done talking about this. Its balatant obvious that it is getting no where.

By the way I like food too
Mac and Cheese

DarkSpace Community Website

Email Smartin
Borgie
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2005-11-08 10:34   
Quote:

On 2005-11-08 05:44, Daedalus wrote:
Hmm...
Cookies are kinda good, even if i like more tortillas
And pizza is very good to
No point whining and blaming others the others always find a reason why and a reason for what, who, when, where and so on so just talk about food instead.
ME, i LOVE food cant stop eating food

-Daedalus

hmm doughnuts...

Email Borgie
Enterprise
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2005-11-08 14:29   
Quote:

-- alright i flew a scout against your dred and you were unable to alpha it so you got pissed. pissed at what my skill as a pilot, just becuase i been playing ds now for 3 months doesn't make me any less of a combat pilot than you or an vet in this game. and i flowen that scout once or twice i normaly seen flying my hvy cruiser, ed or md..and if it comes down to it my frigate.. but thats only in where i lose my other ships.--

Sorry, but an imbalence in the game doesn't make you have 'skill' - scout with shields better than dreadnoughts and the firepower to take them down along with extreme speeds and manueverability pretty much don't make you have 'skill' - it just means you have an imbalenced ship.

Quote:

-- ya know i hardly cap or bomb sol just for the sheer fact that its your main mod center, yesterday i went on a major bombing campian i hit 3 differnt systems but i left sol alone for that reason. i can't speak for the rest of ds, but unless i have a good reason i hardly bomb sol. --

This shows a shear lack of experience - or just plain lieing. Everyone - everyone - even UGTO - has made it clear at least half a billion times that while Sol is our homesystem, we rarely if ever use it except when we are driven back.

Hello - everyone knows BS is our main mod center, just like how Tau Ceti is ICC's (last I was on it) and Sirius was Kluths (last I was on there)>=.

Quote:

--as i stated before on that ent when im told your "bug" at 50 precent hull just so i will pull of and let you life, that isn't fair for me is it not? i flowen with this arc bug that ugto has to deal with and well theres one simple fix for it log out and relog back in. and for the all the ships i lost playing ugto, only one was due to a bug... so i find it hard to believe that yall have that many bugs. --

In all truth its not our bugs that make the game a pointless experience but the fact that the enemy - that is, ICC - has ships which have such the advantage that it makes playing difficult.

To deny this is impossible.

Quote:

and i will enjoy my bombing prestige ent, and well with you hugging lobby and those"dozen" other players who unsubscriped cuz of me, well its ships shooting at me while i try to gain more pres.

but i will ask this of you in the new patch when i find a way to make a small ship deadly or bomb ugto planets back to the stoneage or do what ever it is that annoys ya, please don't blame it on any exploit but on my skill as a pilot

cya around, and will miss owning ya in my "uber" sheild frigate

I wasn't specifically referring to you - except as my example. Its not just you, as much as an ego would like to think - its all those players who pretty much are stating 'I dont care about you as long as I gain more prestige at your expense'.

Now this 'skill' thing - well, sorry to say but having ships that are an imbalence flaw and not intended and using them as such and declareing its 'skill' is well, an arrogant thing to say the least.

Your 'uber' shield frigate - and its probably accurate at that - does not make you have 'skill'. Skill is when you can fly in a unupgraded sensor scout and take out a dreadnought - skill is able to use this versions current EAD at least half decently - skill is anyone actually flying a Kluth combat ship well.

Hell, even if you flew an Assault Cruiser and kicked my ass I would call that 'skill' - but flying around in a scout or a dessy or a frigate which has an imbalence in its favor for an unfair advantage for what it wasnt designed for does not make you have skill.

You think bombing takes skill? About the only skill it takes for ICC to bomb is to go at a planet and mash the B button - or 9 - whatever your preference is. At least in 1.482 you had to have a fleet for cover - now, solo bombing is a trade anyone can do.

Sorry to say - its this kind of attitude (you know the one with people in Sensor Frigates that pwn dreads and use /y to declare how much you suck) - that does pretty much, verify everything Ive said thus far.

But you may think im biased - actually, the only thing im 'biased' against is anyone - regardless of faction hell even in GTN - who play the game for their own prestige and for their own gain, and are just too selfish for a statistic - as what prestige is - to really let anyone else enjoy the game.

Whether its a UGTO mirving entire systems, ICC using fleets of sensor scouts, or Kluth stealth bombing every system on the map - its all the same. its a grief of the game, and whatever 'excuses' you try to put forth, it just shows how much this game is losing its appeal and becomming like every other MMO community.

Borgie - you might want to stop before you prove everything I say a little too much more.

-Ent

[ This Message was edited by: Enterprise on 2005-11-08 14:33 ]

Veronw
Marshal

Posted: 2005-11-08 14:37   
sigh i sorta agree with all sides atm, as there are some points that are really good in some areas, and others that are not. I think that Ent is right when he says that those who bomb whore only bomb for the prestige and only care about their prestige and what their ranks are, but at the same time I don't really think any of us have the right to interfere with what other people think, tho we can interfere with things that damage the game, like just bombing for pres and not even capping, as in my eyes this is just wrong. And for those of you who would point out that I have bombed as well, look at it this way: Im only a VA, and I mostly am a combat VA, so dont even think about blaming me as a bomb whore, just for those who would, not the honorable ones who have some actuall knowledge of the words; which saldy is not most of the players now...I shudder to think of this.....

Nim *
Chief Marshal
Courageous Elite Commandos

Posted: 2005-11-08 19:39   
[quote]
On 2005-11-08 01:18, Fatal Ants *XO 1* wrote:

oh now your talking about mirving again... see now what about neutroning the planet... remember the part of ICC always nukes... now your telling me to nuke the planet... THE DESSY SUCKS IF UR NEUTTING... cause you cant always kill the whole pop... we have already showed you we can nuke planets no problem...

[quote]

Icc Bomber dessies r good regardles of what bombs you r using.

Why do u wanna kill all the pop on a planet? That would just leave it defenceless and vulnerable and is a very stupid way to bomb unless there r scrapers around on enemy side.

I've used icc bomber dessies and Its extremely good at mirving & neutroning and its ability to survive.

Borgie
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2005-11-08 19:45   
ok ent you say its a unbalence that a scout has sheilds and speed. now isn't a scout clase ship supose to be fast? see i know your used to having ships sit there and stand off and fight you well ya know im not that stupid, if i know i can use a ships speed to advantage why not?. as for not capping planets i bomb, well i do its jsut there recaped so whats the point, i take one or2 to reload bombs and jd fuel and move on. now you say lack of skill.. i could kick your ead's in a cruiser its not all that hard just gotta keep ya out of beams range and well as your qst so there for if ya shoot it it will hurt you as well, so go ahead unsub to this game, blame meo or others i could care less, just remember in the next patch when you come back, i will be higher rank with more skill, what will be your beef then when i beat you? ...

Email Borgie
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
Page created in 0.022646 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR