- International Talk like a Pirate Day!
09/19/19 +25.6 Days
- Towel Day
05/25/20 +274.6 Days

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Facebook & Twitter

Why not follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Beta Testing Discussion » » IF you guys dont mind....could you plz help me?
 Author IF you guys dont mind....could you plz help me?
Sayin Crowe
1st Rear Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2006-02-19 22:18   
I cant log in!!!! im not sure what's wrong, but it comes up with a unknown error after i tries to log in...please help!!!!!

Email Sayin Crowe   Goto the website of Sayin Crowe
Drafell
Grand Admiral
Mythica

Posted: 2006-02-19 23:56   
Download the core files that have been posted by Doran in http://beta.darkspace.net/index.htm?module=forums.php&page=/viewtopic.php?topic=37434&forum=5&1$

That should enable you to log in and update properly.

Goto the website of Drafell   ICQ status
Sayin Crowe
1st Rear Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2006-02-20 09:30   
thx u very much drafell

Sayin Crowe
1st Rear Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2006-02-20 10:23   
when i open the RAR and try to unzip it, it gives me an 'unknown method' error on all files exept GCQL.txt and Assert.txt even after i repair it, it gives me this exactly:

Quote:

! C:\Documents and Settings\Kado\Desktop\rebuilt.DS_BETA_CLIENT.zip: Unknown method in Movie.dll
! C:\Documents and Settings\Kado\Desktop\rebuilt.DS_BETA_CLIENT.zip: Unknown method in MovieDS.dll
! C:\Documents and Settings\Kado\Desktop\rebuilt.DS_BETA_CLIENT.zip: Unknown method in Msvcrt.dll
! C:\Documents and Settings\Kado\Desktop\rebuilt.DS_BETA_CLIENT.zip: Unknown method in network.dll
! C:\Documents and Settings\Kado\Desktop\rebuilt.DS_BETA_CLIENT.zip: Unknown method in networkws.dll
! C:\Documents and Settings\Kado\Desktop\rebuilt.DS_BETA_CLIENT.zip: Unknown method in Render3D.dll
! C:\Documents and Settings\Kado\Desktop\rebuilt.DS_BETA_CLIENT.zip: Unknown method in Resource.dll
! C:\Documents and Settings\Kado\Desktop\rebuilt.DS_BETA_CLIENT.zip: Unknown method in SelfUpdate.dll
! C:\Documents and Settings\Kado\Desktop\rebuilt.DS_BETA_CLIENT.zip: Unknown method in Standard.dll
! C:\Documents and Settings\Kado\Desktop\rebuilt.DS_BETA_CLIENT.zip: Unknown method in System98.dll
! C:\Documents and Settings\Kado\Desktop\rebuilt.DS_BETA_CLIENT.zip: Unknown method in system.dll
! C:\Documents and Settings\Kado\Desktop\rebuilt.DS_BETA_CLIENT.zip: Unknown method in systemwin.dll
! C:\Documents and Settings\Kado\Desktop\rebuilt.DS_BETA_CLIENT.zip: Unknown method in Universe.dll
! C:\Documents and Settings\Kado\Desktop\rebuilt.DS_BETA_CLIENT.zip: Unknown method in config.ini
! C:\Documents and Settings\Kado\Desktop\rebuilt.DS_BETA_CLIENT.zip: Unknown method in constants.ini
! C:\Documents and Settings\Kado\Desktop\rebuilt.DS_BETA_CLIENT.zip: Unknown method in Update.ini
! C:\Documents and Settings\Kado\Desktop\rebuilt.DS_BETA_CLIENT.zip: Unknown method in catalog.crc
! C:\Documents and Settings\Kado\Desktop\rebuilt.DS_BETA_CLIENT.zip: Unknown method in gcql.crc
! C:\Documents and Settings\Kado\Desktop\rebuilt.DS_BETA_CLIENT.zip: Unknown method in DS.bmp
! C:\Documents and Settings\Kado\Desktop\rebuilt.DS_BETA_CLIENT.zip: Unknown method in blue.skn
! C:\Documents and Settings\Kado\Desktop\rebuilt.DS_BETA_CLIENT.zip: Unknown method in default.skn
! C:\Documents and Settings\Kado\Desktop\rebuilt.DS_BETA_CLIENT.zip: Unknown method in green.skn
! C:\Documents and Settings\Kado\Desktop\rebuilt.DS_BETA_CLIENT.zip: Unknown method in red.skn
! C:\Documents and Settings\Kado\Desktop\rebuilt.DS_BETA_CLIENT.zip: Unknown method in steel.skn
! C:\Documents and Settings\Kado\Desktop\rebuilt.DS_BETA_CLIENT.zip: Unknown method in Exception.log
! C:\Documents and Settings\Kado\Desktop\rebuilt.DS_BETA_CLIENT.zip: Unknown method in locale.txt
! C:\Documents and Settings\Kado\Desktop\rebuilt.DS_BETA_CLIENT.zip: Unknown method in Trace.log
! C:\Documents and Settings\Kado\Desktop\rebuilt.DS_BETA_CLIENT.zip: Unknown method in BugReport.exe
! C:\Documents and Settings\Kado\Desktop\rebuilt.DS_BETA_CLIENT.zip: Unknown method in Client.exe
! C:\Documents and Settings\Kado\Desktop\rebuilt.DS_BETA_CLIENT.zip: Unknown method in ClientSetup.exe
! C:\Documents and Settings\Kado\Desktop\rebuilt.DS_BETA_CLIENT.zip: Unknown method in DarkSpace.exe
! C:\Documents and Settings\Kado\Desktop\rebuilt.DS_BETA_CLIENT.zip: Unknown method in Editor.exe
! C:\Documents and Settings\Kado\Desktop\rebuilt.DS_BETA_CLIENT.zip: Unknown method in GCQL.exe
! C:\Documents and Settings\Kado\Desktop\rebuilt.DS_BETA_CLIENT.zip: Unknown method in localserver.exe
! C:\Documents and Settings\Kado\Desktop\rebuilt.DS_BETA_CLIENT.zip: Unknown method in MirrorUpdate.exe
! C:\Documents and Settings\Kado\Desktop\rebuilt.DS_BETA_CLIENT.zip: Unknown method in MissionView.exe
! C:\Documents and Settings\Kado\Desktop\rebuilt.DS_BETA_CLIENT.zip: Unknown method in Server.exe
! C:\Documents and Settings\Kado\Desktop\rebuilt.DS_BETA_CLIENT.zip: Unknown method in SmartUpdate.exe
! C:\Documents and Settings\Kado\Desktop\rebuilt.DS_BETA_CLIENT.zip: Unknown method in SuperServer.exe
! C:\Documents and Settings\Kado\Desktop\rebuilt.DS_BETA_CLIENT.zip: Unknown method in Audio.dll
! C:\Documents and Settings\Kado\Desktop\rebuilt.DS_BETA_CLIENT.zip: Unknown method in AudioDS.dll
! C:\Documents and Settings\Kado\Desktop\rebuilt.DS_BETA_CLIENT.zip: Unknown method in BCGCB551.dll
! C:\Documents and Settings\Kado\Desktop\rebuilt.DS_BETA_CLIENT.zip: Unknown method in CoreMemory.dll
! C:\Documents and Settings\Kado\Desktop\rebuilt.DS_BETA_CLIENT.zip: Unknown method in Debug.dll
! C:\Documents and Settings\Kado\Desktop\rebuilt.DS_BETA_CLIENT.zip: Unknown method in Display.dll
! C:\Documents and Settings\Kado\Desktop\rebuilt.DS_BETA_CLIENT.zip: Unknown method in DisplayD3D.dll
! C:\Documents and Settings\Kado\Desktop\rebuilt.DS_BETA_CLIENT.zip: Unknown method in Draw.dll
! C:\Documents and Settings\Kado\Desktop\rebuilt.DS_BETA_CLIENT.zip: Unknown method in factory.dll
! C:\Documents and Settings\Kado\Desktop\rebuilt.DS_BETA_CLIENT.zip: Unknown method in File.dll
! C:\Documents and Settings\Kado\Desktop\rebuilt.DS_BETA_CLIENT.zip: Unknown method in Gadgets.dll
! C:\Documents and Settings\Kado\Desktop\rebuilt.DS_BETA_CLIENT.zip: Unknown method in game.dll
! C:\Documents and Settings\Kado\Desktop\rebuilt.DS_BETA_CLIENT.zip: Unknown method in GCQ.dll
! C:\Documents and Settings\Kado\Desktop\rebuilt.DS_BETA_CLIENT.zip: Unknown method in Gui3d.dll
! C:\Documents and Settings\Kado\Desktop\rebuilt.DS_BETA_CLIENT.zip: Unknown method in ijl15.dll
! C:\Documents and Settings\Kado\Desktop\rebuilt.DS_BETA_CLIENT.zip: Unknown method in interface.dll
! C:\Documents and Settings\Kado\Desktop\rebuilt.DS_BETA_CLIENT.zip: Unknown method in Math.dll
! C:\Documents and Settings\Kado\Desktop\rebuilt.DS_BETA_CLIENT.zip: Unknown method in Mfc42.dll

Junipa
Cadet

Posted: 2006-02-20 15:07   
I've followed the suggestion and downloaded the package.
I cannot log in "an error has occured on the server..."

My other concern is that the jupiter.palestar.com server indicate 0/100 clients...

Mersenne Twister
Fleet Admiral
Palestar

Posted: 2006-02-20 15:28   
if you can get into the release lobby (and the beta client will put you there by default for some reason), you should be able to switch to the beta lobby and update from there

other thing to try is to log in with your release client, switch to beta, and press the update button

as for the 0/100 thing, its beta, if theres nothing going on, theres nobody on the beta server (jupiter) testing. if there is anything going on, you can see anywhere from 1-10. if there happens to be a stress test on, more than that

[ This Message was edited by: FireMoth (Ask before you shoot) on 2006-02-20 15:30 ]

I wouldn't screw with it if I were you. The doctor already holds you in poor favor. Messing with this might really fry his shorts.