Welcome aboard Visitor...

Daily Screenshot

Server Costs Target


49% of target met.

Latest Topics

- Holly Cow Its alive!! »
- 01001000 01100101 01101100 01101100 01101111 »
- the mi type ships cheat »
- First Person view is possible in DS! »
- Latency Issues »
- missing dll. »
- what's with the ban? »
- 1.741 »
- Wow am i happy to see you guys!!! »
- Beta Testing »

Development Blog

- Roadmap »
- Hello strangers, it’s been a while... »
- State of DarkSpace Development »
- Potential planetary interdictor changes! »
- The Silent Cartographer »
- Cloaking update... »
- Tools for tips »
- Fleet levels and more! »
- Game Mechanics Question and Answer Thread »
- Under Construction »

Combat Kills

Combat kills in last 24 hours:
Kills chart
Killboard

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
04/20/19 +23.8 Hours
- Towel Day
05/25/19 +35.3 Days
- International Talk like a Pirate Day!
09/19/19 +152.3 Days

Search

 

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Facebook & Twitter

Why not follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » the mi type ships cheat
 Author the mi type ships cheat
joshuacm
Admiral
Ravenous Wolfpack Clan


Chatting in 'DarkSpace English'

Joined: May 11, 2007
Posts: 5
Posted: 2019-01-23 22:42   
badsically thay dont take damage even from dreadnoughts, and then if you get them to 0 health, they just instant heal to 30 (it literally just happened). meanwhile they can kill your own ship half way in one hit
this is not fun to play against
_________________


Claysalt
Admiral
Ravenous Wolfpack Clan


Joined: March 11, 2018
Posts: 5
From: Mendenhall Ice Caves, Juneau, Alaska
Posted: 2019-01-24 02:38   
that and they can wip out a planet in 20 shots the bombs are way to powerfull.
_________________
Destroying an Empire to win a war is no victory, Ending a battle to save an Empire is no defeat.

  Email Claysalt
Pantheon
Marshal
Palestar


Joined: May 29, 2001
Posts: 1741
Posted: 2019-01-24 14:34   
Perfect, working as intended!

On a more serious note - they are not intended to be easy targets or put in the same league as other player-ships; they are intended to be tackled by a group of players and a nightmare to destroy.

If you are solo, or with a small group (1-2) I would recommend going after pirates instead.
[ This Message was edited by: Pantheon on 2019-01-24 14:35 ]
_________________


Pand0rum (Dragoon)
Marshal

Joined: May 06, 2007
Posts: 50
From: Arizona
Posted: 2019-01-24 15:22   
Quote:
On 2019-01-24 14:34, Pantheon wrote:
Perfect, working as intended!

On a more serious note - they are not intended to be easy targets or put in the same league as other player-ships; they are intended to be tackled by a group of players and a nightmare to destroy.

If you are solo, or with a small group (1-2) I would recommend going after pirates instead.
[ This Message was edited by: Pand0rum (Dragoon) on 2019-01-24 16:21 ]


Did you fix the MI spawn? I saw a group of them capping planets like the Luth/UGTO spam we were testing the other day.

_________________
I play every faction <3

BLADERUNNER2019
Chief Marshal
Ravenous Wolfpack Clan


Playing DarkSpace.

Joined: December 18, 2010
Posts: 136
Posted: 2019-01-24 19:55   
Quote:
On 2019-01-23 22:42, joshuacm wrote:
badsically thay dont take damage even from dreadnoughts, and then if you get them to 0 health, they just instant heal to 30 (it literally just happened). meanwhile they can kill your own ship half way in one hit
this is not fun to play against



I TOTALLY AGREE...MI are a big problem now.!!

[ This Message was edited by: BLADERUNNER2019 on 2019-01-29 01:02 ]
_________________


BLADERUNNER2019
Chief Marshal
Ravenous Wolfpack Clan


Playing DarkSpace.

Joined: December 18, 2010
Posts: 136
Posted: 2019-01-29 00:54   
Quote:
On 2019-01-24 14:34, Pantheon wrote:
Perfect, working as intended!

On a more serious note - they are not intended to be easy targets or put in the same league as other player-ships; they are intended to be tackled by a group of players and a nightmare to destroy.

If you are solo, or with a small group (1-2) I would recommend going after pirates instead.
[ This Message was edited by: BLADERUNNER2019 on 2019-01-29 18:47 ]



MI are an infestation in player game play. They swarm our planets, kill our plats, beam our planets and it feels like a job to keep up with them. MI need to be turned down a couple of notches so us players can actually play. MI are also boring to fight because they seem invincible now. MI need to leave us alone, unless we go to their system to hunt them as a group.
_________________


Alois Falix
Grand Admiral

Joined: July 26, 2006
Posts: 22
Posted: 2019-01-29 10:45   
ICC doesnt have a problem defending ourselves from them. Maybe you should try actually working with other people Blade.
_________________


BLADERUNNER2019
Chief Marshal
Ravenous Wolfpack Clan


Playing DarkSpace.

Joined: December 18, 2010
Posts: 136
Posted: 2019-01-29 19:01   
Quote:
On 2019-01-29 10:45, Alois Falix wrote:
ICC doesnt have a problem defending ourselves from them. Maybe you should try actually working with other people Blade.



I do play with others when others are on. My point is that we build plats to counter player bombing and capping, not for MI to come and destroy. Maybe ICC plats are not attacked because you hide them with anti-sensor bases. I would prefer ICC and UGTO AI to swarm, atleast they can be killed and planet damage damages them. And our kluth AI are not backing us up, instead they are attacking MI AI at enemy planets.
[ This Message was edited by: BLADERUNNER2019 on 2019-01-29 22:15 ]
_________________


Fatal Waitin
Chief Marshal
Fatal Squadron


Joined: November 29, 2003
Posts: 25
From: North Carolina
Posted: 2019-03-06 08:32   
The MI subject is a hot topic. I have been in a system where I was outnumbered 6 or 8 to 1 with 1 or 2 AI to help. Sometimes I had zero help, or I did not notice any help. I have also played when I had 2 or 3 AI help. ( I was usually bombing/capping, or trying. ) I have also seen the Kluth AI and the MI fight is it out while I was capping, thus, leaving me alone. I have not noticed any UGTO in the system I am refering to. I have had days where I had little to no chance of survival and other times I held my own in combat. So I have come to the conclusion that if you do not want to deal with MI stay out of the systems they are in. I also think the MI should be restricted to certain systems. Keeping the planets opperating while MI are about is also a pain. And, for anyone that cares, this is my thinking on this Sixth of March 2019.
[ This Message was edited by: Fatal Waitin on 2019-03-06 08:33 ]
_________________


  Email Fatal Waitin
| Dark Hiigaran |
Marshal
Sanity Assassins


Joined: July 07, 2007
Posts: 422
From: Slovenia (Europe)
Posted: 2019-03-06 15:02   
There was a case recently when I got swarmed by MI at my faction's planets but they didn't attacked - they just orbited and ignored me

I was outnumbered ~10 to 1
[ This Message was edited by: | Dark Hiigaran | on 2019-03-06 15:02 ]
_________________


  Email | Dark Hiigaran |
BLADERUNNER2019
Chief Marshal
Ravenous Wolfpack Clan


Playing DarkSpace.

Joined: December 18, 2010
Posts: 136
Posted: 2019-03-06 15:15   
Quote:
On 2019-03-06 08:32, Fatal Waitin wrote:
The MI subject is a hot topic. I have been in a system where I was outnumbered 6 or 8 to 1 with 1 or 2 AI to help. Sometimes I had zero help, or I did not notice any help. I have also played when I had 2 or 3 AI help. ( I was usually bombing/capping, or trying. ) I have also seen the Kluth AI and the MI fight is it out while I was capping, thus, leaving me alone. I have not noticed any UGTO in the system I am refering to. I have had days where I had little to no chance of survival and other times I held my own in combat. So I have come to the conclusion that if you do not want to deal with MI stay out of the systems they are in. I also think the MI should be restricted to certain systems. Keeping the planets opperating while MI are about is also a pain. And, for anyone that cares, this is my thinking on this Sixth of March 2019.
[ This Message was edited by: BLADERUNNER2019 on 2019-03-06 16:23 ]



I just ignore MI completely now. Trying to fight them is like a child trying to fight an MMA fighter...a complete waste of time. Also, MI enhancement drops are always lame. I always attack ICC or UGTO home systems to guarantee player vs player combat and player vs NPC combat. I will start today though to cap every MI planet in their systems to push MI to their home gate and see if that turns off their spawn switch. Also I hope that all player factions join me in pushing MI to their home gate...The mission has already begun...I will keep you all updated.
_________________


BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy


Joined: March 23, 2003
Posts: 11180
From: Bristol, England
Posted: 2019-03-06 16:26   
From a purely programmatic sense, the MI won't bother you outside of their system because they won't have spawners in ones they don't have a shipyard in. This means they can't spawn ships giving them visibility into another sector, thereby pulling more ships from other areas into the new one.

The new AI system was purposefully designed with this in mind so that unless you want to take the fight to the MI, they can be left alone if required. It's only in some instances where the staff might want to inject some fun into the game for others that they'll occassionally capture a planet in a nearby system to temporarily inject some MI into the wider universe.

Or if you pull some through the gate with you - but by your own heads be it. However, if the loot drop from the MI are pants, we can certainly take a look at them.
[ This Message was edited by: BackSlash on 2019-03-06 16:26 ]
_________________


  Goto the website of BackSlash
BLADERUNNER2019
Chief Marshal
Ravenous Wolfpack Clan


Playing DarkSpace.

Joined: December 18, 2010
Posts: 136
Posted: 2019-03-10 18:18   
Quote:
On 2019-03-06 16:26, BackSlash wrote:
From a purely programmatic sense, the MI won't bother you outside of their system because they won't have spawners in ones they don't have a shipyard in. This means they can't spawn ships giving them visibility into another sector, thereby pulling more ships from other areas into the new one.

The new AI system was purposefully designed with this in mind so that unless you want to take the fight to the MI, they can be left alone if required. It's only in some instances where the staff might want to inject some fun into the game for others that they'll occassionally capture a planet in a nearby system to temporarily inject some MI into the wider universe.

Or if you pull some through the gate with you - but by your own heads be it. However, if the loot drop from the MI are pants, we can certainly take a look at them.
[ This Message was edited by: Pantheon on 2019-03-11 14:50 ]



In Epsilon Eri Pavo, the MI have zero SYs or planets but keep revolting planets there. If a player or other AI attack them I am guessing that it will send a distress for more MI to come. I understand that the MI are the new 'elites' and look forward to rare and good drops from them in the future.
_________________


Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Page created in 0.012795 seconds.


Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR